Sodium olivate,Sodium shea butterate,Sodium castorate,Aloe barbadensis leaf juice ,Kaolin clay,Glycerin.
50 GRAMS SOAP.
Children/ Baby soap is a chemical-free, handmade soap that cleanses the sensitive and delicate baby skin gently, leaving it soft and moisturized for long hours. It is filled with organic cold-pressed plant oils and plant butter that keep the skin supple, smooth, and healthy at all times. The presence of organic Olive oil , castor oil, nourishes the delicate skin and prevents dryness, chafing, rashes, and irritation. Shea butter retains the skin's moisture barrier and support the regeneration of cells. Vitamin E protects the skin from environmental pollutants and the damage caused by free radicals. This gentle soap keeps the skin hydrated and healthy.
1. Baby soaps are milder on the skin. Babies have softer skin. They have a moisture coating and babies do not perspire much and accumulate dirt to the extend of adults. Some you need the cleansing agent in a milder composition in the soap. Adult skins are relatively rough and can demand a stronger soap.
2. Tear issue: Babies may not close their eyes while bathing them. Hence the lather from the soap may irritate the eyes and this can be painful. If an adult soap is used, this may be more painful , cold process soaps are not tear free but are milder .
- Mild and safe for delicate skin and hair.
- Anti-inflammatory aloe soothes the skin and scalp.
- Prevents infections and skin rashes.
- Promotes healthy, nourished, and shinier hair( can be used as shampoo for below 12 months).
- Helps fade scars over time.
- Moisturizes & heals dry skin.
- Stimulates healthy cell growth.
- Aids in the repair of damaged tissue.
We have chosen the best ingredients which will be great for delicate baby / children skin .
Olive oil is also not toxic for babies, kills dangerous microbes, and is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction, which makes it a good choice for your baby's delicate skin.
castor oil is safe to be used for your baby. Why? Because it contains many properties which make it the best fit for your baby’s growth. Not just this, castor oil can also be used as an oil that is rich in moisturizing properties and hence keeps your little munchkin’s skin growth in place.
Castor oil also helps your infant heal from any kind of irritation they might be suffering from. It also helps to mend the sensitive skin of your newborn baby.
Shea butter is rich, creamy, and packed with essential fatty acids to keep your baby's skin happy and protected. It's a great natural choice to use in babies' daily skin care routine to reinforce their skin's natural barrier. Besides making the skin incredibly soft, shea butter contains antifungal properties.
As said the best ingredients for our precious children.
COLLECT THE ECO BADGES AND GET A TREE PLANTED ON YOUR CHILDS NAME.
10p from each sale will be donated to MARINE CONSERVATIVE SOCIETY.
SOAP IS SUITABLE FROM BIRTH / can be used for any ages .