Vitis vinifera seed oil, Moringa oleifera seed oil ,Avena sativa kernel oil , Tocopherol, Rosa damanesca flower oil , Citrus Medica limonum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil.
Massage oil is designed to make a massage relaxing and restorative. It's also hydrating—protecting the skin's barrier and retaining moisture.
BODY MASSAGE BENEFITS:
Oil massage is the way to mature gracefully – rather than age painfully on many levels. For the body, it helps by:
- Improving the circulation of blood and lymph so tissues. This means the whole body is better nourished and cleansed so it can look and feel more youthful.
- Relieving pain and swelling in the body by warming the subtle energy channels, which then expand allowing obstructions to clear and toxins cause all types of diseases to move out.
- Lubricating tissues inside and out, lubricating the joints and organ linings. This keeps movement more free and graceful, the digestive tract more efficient, and all linings well lubricated.
- Softening the skin, preventing dryness, and creating a healthy radiance and inner glow.
Maintaining a suppleness and ease of motion in muscles and connective tissue by preventing fibrous buildup caused
- Making the body feel light, vital, and strong. Activity remains a joy and the body does not just rest and rust.
Keeping all the senses sharper, which helps communication and participation flowing.
- Supporting the immune system.
- Calming the nervous system so we are less easily overwhelmed.
- Improving physical stamina and virility.
- Helping relaxation and restorative sleep.
- More subtly making an invisible film that protects against extremes of climate, environmental pollution, and even sudden changes in air pressure. This is why oil massage before or after air travel is a perfect antidote for jet lag.
For the mind, oil massage is obviously a calming and enjoyable process but it can also:
- Improve intelligence, wit, memory, and self-confidence.
- Banish fatigue, especially that caused by stress.
- Give us the clarity to make better lifestyle choices.
On the more subtle level, oil massage helps:
- Balance all three subtle body energies – vata, pitta, and kapha.
- Move prana (life force) in both the physical and energetic sheaths of the body.
- Opening nadis, the channel in which life force flows.
- Awaken consciousness in the chakra and brain centers.
The goal here is not only longevity, but for everyone getting oil massage to find their full potential and feel awake and alive in every cell; to have both the subtle body and system and physical body connect more fully and for each and every one to have perfect physical, mental and spiritual health.
Here in the West, we tend to measure success by the amount and quality of our possessions. In the East, traditionally life was not measured by material wealth or even political power, but by an individual's level of contentment. In these changing times, it may serve all of us to remember we need good health and a stable mind if contentment is our goal and there is nothing as simple and luxurious to take us there than oil from head to toe. Oils can be used alone or infused with herbs, spices or essential oils. In many parts of the world, herbal oils would be brewed for an individual client. Here in the West, we tend to rely on fewer basic, standard formulations.
FACE MASSAGE BENEFITS:
Face massage is one of the most beneficial activities for your skin alongside your skincare and facials. I recommend that you always massage with beautiful, natural plant oils which bring multiple benefits. Face oils replace oil that the skin has already lost and help prevent further moisture loss. I know there are many differing views […]
MORINGA OIL FOR MASSAGE:
1. Anti-aging oil:
This nutrient-dense oil is famous for its anti-aging properties. It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as well. It comes filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals.
2. Natural glow:
Moringa oil actually helps fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. It is really great in counterfeiting the ill effects of pollution on your skin. It’s a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally.
3. Fights acne, black heads and dark spots:
Moringa oil is also known for its outstanding properties of curing acne. It works wonders in removing black heads and spots from your skin . A flawless skin is what we all crave for, Don’t we?
4. Cures cuts, burns and rashes:
Moringa oil is also known to be good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil. It helps cures minor skin cuts, rashes or even burns.
OAT SEED OIL BENEFITS:
PHYTOSTEROLS are believed to:
- Boost collagen production.
- Relieve skin of sun damage.
- Promote the growth of newer, firmer skin.
- Boost immunity.