Mangifera indica seed butter,Butyrospermum parkii butter,hydrogenated jojoba oil,Camellia oleifera seed oil,Maranta arundinacea root powder ,Tocopherol .
All little warrior products are suitable from birth.
White spots can appear over time due to SHEA and MANGO butter , Its natural and the product is good to use .
As a general rule of thumb - everyone can benefit from using skin care products that are natural and limited in their inclusion of synthetic chemicals, additives, and fragrances. But when it comes to little ones, the reasons for going au naturel with their skin care products are especially compelling.
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the many benefits for why you should choose natural skin care products for your baby (and hopefully it inspires you to do the same for yourself
- Babies skin is more permeable than adults as it’s essentially ’brand new.’ It’s not yet completely developed with lots of growing to do and much more prone to infections from pathogens and bacteria as well as reactions to harsh chemicals.
- You know the saying, “you are what you eat”? Well your skin is your body’s largest organ that covers your head to toe! It makes sense to feed it naturally, uncomplicated products that will be readily absorbed by your skin into your whole system.
- Your baby’s skin is also more prone to getting dry - aside from hydration from breast milk or formula, keeping it moisturized from nourishing skin care products can help prevent scratching from irritation as well as prevent sore, cracked skin from developing.
- Natural products are better for the environment! One of my biggest concerns as a Mum is wondering what state the planet will be left in by the time by children are grown up and having babies of their own. We can all do our part to preserve planet earth for future generations so using products that are natural/organic, biodegradable and recyclable are more environmentally friendly.
- Many synthetic ingredients in skin care products act as “endocrine disruptors.” Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals are man made industrial chemicals that mimic or interact with hormones within the human body and can wreak havoc on your body’s natural functioning. When these normal, hormonal processes are disrupted this can lead to the development of many diseases including fertility issues, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and learning/memory difficulties to name a few. Children are especially vulnerable to endocrine disruptors.
Ingredients to avoid:
- Phthalates - this is a man-made substance that mimics the female sex hormone oestrogen and is easily absorbed through the skin. Because the body doesn’t know what to do with it, its presence can accumulate over time and has been linked to kidney problems, infertility and birth defects.
- Parabens - a common preservative used in beauty/skin products of which many types have been banned across the EU. Parabens have also been detected in breast cancer tissue and as a cause of male infertility and there are currently no parabens banned in Australia so it pays to minimize your use of products containing these.
- Petrochemicals (commonly labeled as petrolatum, mineral oil or paraffin to name a few) - forms of petrochemicals are incredibly common in skin care products. Despite being anon-renewablee, environmentally unfriendly resource, some can also contain cancer causing properties that suffocate the skin and clog up pores.
- Fragrance/Perfume - these can be listed without any further indication what the actual ‘fragrance’ or ‘perfume’ is. Synthetic fragrances and perfumes can cause skin irritations, reactions, and allergies and are usually chemically loaded ingredients.
- Dimethicone - A man-made toxic synthetic pigment that sits on the skin and doesn’t allow it to breathe causing irritation and discomfort.
Our skin balm is made with simple effective plant based oils and fats which are easily absorbed and give the skin much needed nutrition .
Shea butter ,Mango Butter , Jojoba wax and Camellia seed oil are the holy trinity for your childrens skin..
We have talked about shea and mango butter and i will not bore you further by going into their details .
Camellia seed oil :
Organic Camellia Seed Oil is a lightweight oil that is excellent for baby care. This highly nourishing Carrier Oil contains a bounty of vitamins and nutrients that can help keep skin calm and well conditioned. Organic Camellia Seed Oil is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it won't clog baby's tiny pores.
Unscented, quick to absorb and silky on the skin, organic camellia oil is ideal for post-bath baby massage. Like most of our carrier oils, it’s also incredibly versatile. This very precious oil has been recognised for centuries in Eastern Asia for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on skin. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and allergy-prone skin, it has outstanding moisture-retaining ability and is rapidly absorbed.
Camellia oil is very rich in monosaturated essential fatty acids, and is particularly high in oleic acid, exceeding the level of olive oil. It contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals and has an active constituent known as squalene, which is an important component of the skin’s natural emollient system.
This amazing skin balm is suitable for face and body and does not have any notable skin irritants and is perfect from birth and can be used any age upwards.
HOW TO USE:
Warm balm in the palm of your hand and gently massage into baby's skin. Apply as often as needed. Store in a dark and dry place at room temperature. Massage the balm onto slightly damp skin after a bath or shower; this will help the balm absorb faster and trap some extra moisture in the skin.
Collect the Eco-Rewards and get a tree planted on your childs name with certificate issued where you can geo track the tree.
10p from each sale is donated to MARINE CONSERVATIVE SOCIETY .